sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

Callahan

El nuevo disco de Bill Callahan se ha enganchado a mi reproductor y no quiere salir de allí.
Fascinado por su voz, su música, sus letras,la portada (precioso óleo). Este próximo lunes 23 de mayo viene a Bikini a presentarlo, y ahí andaremos.



America! America! America! America! You are so grand and gold, golden Oh I wish I was deep in America tonight America! America!I watch David Letterman in Australia Oh America! You are so grand and gold, goldenI wish I was on the next flight to America Captain Kristofferson Buck Sergeant Newbury Leatherneck Jones Sergeant Cash What an army, what an air force, what a marinesAmerica!I never served for my countryAmerica! America! Afghanistan, Vietnam, Iran, Native American America! Well everyone's allowed a past they don't care to mentionA merica! America! Well it's hard to rouse a hog in delta And it can get tense around the Bible belt America! America! All the lucky suckle teat Others chaw pig knuckle meat Ain't enough teat, ain't enough teat, ain't enough teat Ain't enough teat, ain't enough teat, ain't enough to eat

In America America! America!

In America


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario